Thursday, April 22, 2010

*{Simply Mom}* Fort Irwin CA Photographer

Here are some more of my Mother's Day treat to some Ft. Irwin ladies! The Simply Mom sessions were SO.MUCH.FUN! I think all the ladies would agree with that. And I think God had a hand in part of it; we were blessed with the most gorgeous yellow wildflowers!

Every morning when I'd walk my 5k with my friend, we would scout out theses bushes of wildflowers. Leading up to the shoot, they looked completely dead...no sign of life. I remember actually sending up a prayer for the flowers...seriously!! I mean, when you are out in the middle of the desert, you have to work with any color you can find!! And being the girl that I am, most of you know I'm a sucker for a punch of color...so these bushes just had to come to life!

Well, the flowers seriously started to bloom the week of the session! 2 weeks before our session, I would have never believed they would look as beautiful as they did for our mini-session day. So thank you Big Guy!

And this family was just too precious. Um, can you say supermodel mama?! She is looking A.MAZ.ING! And her four kiddos were just too precious. I loved working with this family and can't wait for a family session with you all! Thanks for coming out and making my day!

Here is some proof of those gorgeous wildflowers...and the fabulous ~G~ Family!

Be extraordinary,
m




Love this shot below!





And I love little Mr. M and his case of the giggles! SO CUTE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love love love this session and what you've captured for this mom and her beautiful kids!

Monica Brown said...

Michelle - it continues to sadden me that we live SO FAR APART! i would have LOVED to have gotten in on this. As it was, we took our family photos with the camera on top of Luke's diaper bag!

Sara said...

Oh why oh why couldn't you be here to take pictures of me and my kids. That is the one thing I am missing is candids of me as a mom!