Friday, April 23, 2010

*{So Here's the Deal...}* Fort Irwin CA Photographer



So here is the deal: (but first, aren't they so cute above...more of this family to come later)

I'm sitting here looking at my calendar and as of now, my weekends are pretty much booked SOLID between now and the beginning of July. Yes, JULY. If you can swing a weekday session, I *can* do that...but weekends are obviously the most popular choice for family sessions.

So with that...
Fort Irwin, you know the kind of heat in July and August, so it's time we think a bit realistic...the Fall! I suspect a lot of you are thinking about Fall sessions for Christmas cards, holiday cards, etc. SO HERE IS THE DEAL...

I am now booking FALL SESSIONS! Yes, I know it seems crazy to think that far in advance, but that is my reality right now! And, just to throw this wrench in there...we aren't quite sure when the Army is planning on moving us, but there is a possibility that it will be around Winter break. This is *not* definite, but it is a possibility at this point, and I want to be prepared in case it happens! So many of you have been asking when we are PCSing because you want to have photographs done before I leave! Well, I'm telling you now, DON'T WAIT! I will guarantee that my fall sessions will book up...it is a photographer's busiest time of the year, and I don't want you to miss out on the fun that we have together at my sessions!

So on that note, email me a.s.a.p. if you'd like to do a fall session and need a weekend date. Go look at that rotational calendar because I guarantee you those weekends will go first!!

Sessions outside of the Fort Irwin area:
I will be available for weekday sessions after May 21st or weekend sessions starting in July.

Payment of your session fee locks in your date and time.

Can't wait to get you in front of my lens!

Be Extraordinary,
m

1 comment:

Trina Scanapico said...

That's awesome Michelle! Please tell me you're coming back here next!!!! hehe