Friday, May 7, 2010

*{Class of 2010}* Temecula Senior Photographer

So this senior session was special to me. I was so glad when I was asked to do her senior pictures because she is my cousin!! And she isn't just a cousin, she tends to be like a sister. I remember the day she was born, she was the flower girl at our wedding (and you were oh so cute), and she was my sanity through 30 months of deployment over the past 5 years. She would fly to visit me no matter where the Army had placed us to keep me occupied and help with the kiddos. We've vacationed together from Canada to Hawaii--and roadtrips galore! I love her more than I could ever write in a blog post. And now she is gearing up to go to college. It is pretty hard to believe that this day has come. It closes a chapter in her life, yet an even better chapter is about to begin. Enjoy every minute of college; it will be gone before you know it. Remember who you are, and remember where you come from. And know we will always be here for you...we are only a phone call away.

Be extraordinary *S* in whatever you choose~
-m


*My favorite of the day...LOVE IT!










3 comments:

Erin Litteral said...

She's all grown up! Those were beautiful..

Trina Scanapico said...

These are beautiful!

Nicole Dina said...

these are gorgeous!!!