Thursday, May 20, 2010

*{Good People}* Fort Irwin CA Family Photographer

Ever have that family you meet and every single one of them is just a good person? The type of people you love to surround yourself around because you think to yourself, "I just have to be a better person in life with people like them around me!" The kind of family where each and every one exudes positive energy? This is that family for me. A matter of fact, I like them all so much that I overlook the fact that they are hardcore Broncos fans. And that is pretty huge for a Charger fan to do!

I was so happy that I got to work with them for a Mother's Day mini-session. Both of these little girls are amazing! They put a smile on my face whenever I'm around them. And mama is a gorgeous lady herself--inside and out.

Thanks again you all for the fun times together! I'm going to miss you all so much come this summer...but I know amazing things will come your way no matter where you live!

Be Extraordinary,
m






1 comment:

gladys jem said...

bahh. i want to be a child again just so i can have cute pig tails with cute ribbons.