Wednesday, May 26, 2010

*{How the Murphy's Roll}* Fort Irwin CA Family Photographer

Watermelons, balloons, and dress up. What else could a kid ever wish for, right?! I had a ton of fun at this family session, and I'm pretty sure they did too. I think it comes through in their photos...everyone just looks so happy and in love! And don't underestimate the little one, I'd say she beat out her siblings in the burping contest we had on the grass!

I had to put a slideshow together for you all so you could see the fun we had. Ahhh...it's days like these when I'm reminded just how much I love my job.

Here are a few favorites of the day and the slideshow is at the end! :)

You are extraordinary Murphy family,
m



I love little Miss S looking over to see mommy and daddy acting silly!
LOVE LOVE LOVE... 'nuff said.
Two words...Knock out.
Tea parties in the desert...who said desert living wasn't fun?!
After one of her outrageous burps...I'm sure of it!
This is one of those images that I hope each kiddo carries in his/her wallet when they grow up. It's the perfect image to look back at and see who they were as a child with their siblings. And it is the perfect picture that can remind them of their love for each other when they have all gone their separate ways as adults.
LOVE the grass pics. And I love little Miss S looking up to have reassurance from big sis!
All the love that a mom of three has!
I had a blast with you all...enjoy the slideshow!

3 comments:

Samantha Clarke said...

Great job! The colors are beautiful and I love the watermelon shot! :)

Anonymous said...

We love the pics! Looks like you all had a blast. Good luck picking...just a few.
The Hartys

gladys jem said...

what a colorful family! i love the watermelons and the big smiles!