Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*{BUCKEYES}* Fort Irwin CA Family Photographer

BUCKEYES! That is all I'd have to say and our little Mr. Gavin would get a big grin on his face. His family is raising him right by instilling those hometown values! And his Ohio State jersey is proof!

I had a blast last weekend going around post with this family. And ahhhhhh...the nice cloudy sky. A photographer's dream...gorgeous diffused light. I haven't seen diffused light in over 2 years now and it brought me back to my Washington photography days! Seriously, it is the very first session I've had while living at Fort Irwin that was not in the full blazing sun. And it actually FELT like Fall outside...Heaven!

So here are some photos of our session together. I love candid photos of families having fun...'nuff said.


Oh Mr. Gavin, you just KNOW you are the center of attention, don't you?!

LOVE this big grin on Mr. Gavin's face...can you tell he is so proud of his daddy?!


Superman! Of course he is!
And I'm convinced this last shot is my favorite of the day. I love the wind blowing her hair and the moment captured. Remember this moment Mrs. B when he's eighteen!

Have a fabulous Thursday Fort Irwin!
Stay Extraordinary,
m

5 comments:

Anda said...

Beautiful, Michelle! Your family sessions are so creative, natural and fun! I love how photographers in California say that diffused overcast light is the best ... and over here in Wisconsin, we say that abundant glowy sun without a single cloud is the best light :) Because we rarely get that!

Anouschka said...

Love these Michelle! Such fun photos :)
And I hear what Anda is saying, we always love it when we get sunshine during shoots over here aswell :)

Kelly said...

Thanks for a great weekend shoot, Michelle. Now to decide which pictures to get.

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful! I love that last shot as well!

McLain said...

Lovely family pictures! Love that last shot!!!