Thursday, October 14, 2010

*{Bundle of Joy}* MCLB Barstow Photographer

Last week I had so much fun meeting up with this family to shoot their precious newborn, Natalie.

I'm absolutely in love with the images we captured! She was only 10 days old at our shoot...and I love every bit of "newborn-ness" about her! And I think she may have a future as a hair model...look at that head of hair!!

I wish you all so much happiness in the years to come! Your world has just changed...for the better!

Here are just some of my favorites from the session...



Are you kidding me?! She is THAT precious!

And below is possibly my favorite newborn images I've ever taken. I love so many things about this shot. Look at all those wrinkles! I think this one photo captures the essence of a newborn perfectly.


Look at that foot! She had the longest little toes and fingers!

Lovin' this shot of mama! You look awesome girl!


Thanks for the wonderful session! You all were a pleasure to work with!

Stay Extraordinary,
m

7 comments:

Skeller said...

oh! completely marvelous in every way possible!!! it's such a totally fleeting time and you captured it beautifully :-)

Rachel Clare said...

ah!! That 3rd one down kills me!!! LOVE.

Samantha Clarke said...

So cute! Great job!!

Jennifer Chaney said...

ohhhh so beautiful! And I love that same curled up wrinkled shot, too. It's perfection!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the wrinkle shot! These are amazing!!!

Monica

erinlitteral said...

I LOVE THESE!

amanda thiessen said...

so precious!!