Thursday, January 31, 2008

*{Behind The Blue-Star Banner}*





So I had the absolute priveledge this morning to photograph an author...and more importantly an amazing person!


She has a book that will be published soon, entitled Behind The Blue-Star Banner. It is her story of enduring a 16-month deployment, an extenstion, and if that is not enough, the birth of their first child during that time. I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. You will have to go to the link above to check out her site. And she is also available for speaking engagements. And let me tell you...this girl will light up any room she walks into. Her personality is contageous, and you always feel like you have a bit more of a "bounce in your step" after talking to her! So "M", here is your sneek peek! I had so much fun...and I want an autograph in my copy!!
Until next time...
m

No comments: