Tuesday, February 24, 2009

*{G Diapers}*

Seriously, this has to be one of the coolest things since...I don't know...but it is pretty darn cool! And you know how I like to share cool things when I hear about them!

Check out gdiapers. You really need to go to the site and see these things. Not only are they the most stylish diapers your child could ever be in, but they breakdown in a landfill within 90 days vs. 500 years!!! How cool is that?! I wish my babies were still in diapers so I could try these out...okay, maybe I take that back. But I sure wish I could of tried these out when they were in diapers! I first saw these on Solar's blog...thanks for sharing the good news Josh! You can check out his blog as well for a couple of pictures of his little one modeling them!

Check them out and if any of you give them a try, you will have to tell me how you like them!
m

2 comments:

Josh said...

thanks for spreading the word about the g :)

we love them! they are super simple, and super cute :)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking at these, and considering making the switch! Maybe I'll give it a try, though it seems a bit more expensive I think it will be worth it....
~Kim B