Thursday, February 26, 2009

*{Lazy Day}* Temecula CA Photographer | Fort Irwin CA Photographer

After I got home from such a fun, memorable afternoon (spent 2 hours in line at the CA DMV...don't get me started) we decided to have a lazy day! **Sidenote: (I got myself started) With all the states I've lived in, why does CA make the registration process so difficult. Seriously, Mr. Gov-ernator, you need to go check out Oklahoma where you walk in and pay your $30 and get a plate right there...and the person even acts like they *like* their job!! Okay...off of my tangent and back to our lazy day!

Here are the girls with our crazy cat Bandit...He is Mr. personality and always wants to be where the action is...at this moment, the action is The Bernstein Bears on T.V., but he doesn't care as long as he is with his girls... I begged the girls to just look away from the T.V for just a second to get this shot!


I think I may have to add this one to my collage wall (my latest project). It just reminds me of how the three of them like to pal around. Bandit is such a little lap-lover. Yes, my latest project is a collage wall...the good old mail man just delivered my 6- 12x12" frames yesterday! I will take pics when it is done!


Any guesses what magazine Mykaela is sitting next to?! It is my guilty pleasure and it arrives weekly. Let me tell you...I run to the mailbox on Friday afternoons to get this gem! It really is bad, but I've read it for years...it is my little escape!


"Mommy, they are my fingernails!"



And is anyone else bummed that tonight is a Grey's repeat?! ARGH!!! BUT, I guess it will be a good time to read my books that were delivered from Amazon yesterday!!! I started reading Annie Leibovitz last night and so far I am loving it! Did you all know she grew up in a military family?! Pretty cool reading...and did you know she never asks a subject to smile?! I think I may try that for an ENTIRE session and see what happens...I'll have to get smiles out of everyone with my comic relief! :)

Better get ready to pick the kiddos up from school...it's Scholastic Book Fair time. You know you all LOVED when the book fair came to school just as much as me!! :)

Until Next Time,
m

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just adorable! Can't wait to see the collage wall. Oklahoma does have a super easy registration process. And yes, I LOVED the Scholastic book fair as a kid, and loved it even more as a teacher :)

Emily said...

Not sure if you remember me or not, but you did my maternity photos and newborn photos almost exactly a year ago! Crazy...but anyway...I absolutely LOVE the picture of your daughter with crayons in her toes! Hilarious! So great to capture moments like that. We miss you here in DuPont!!! I want you for his 1 year old pictures! =( Everyone always asks me where I got his pix done and I have to break their hearts and tell them you've moved...not to make you feel guilty or anything.=)Hope you are enjoying CA!
~Emily G.

Michelle O said...

Emily!

Of COURSE I remember you!!! I can honestly say I remember every client I've ever shot! And I went through my client cards last week and realized it was way more people than I thought I had shot! But I remember each one of you and probably even remember what you were wearing at all your shoots!! Example, I know you had the cutest cropped jean jacket that you wore with your cute prego belly...and you even sported a tank top...and a green shirt! See?!

Hope all is well and I want to see pictures...I can't believe a year has passed!!! Keep checking the blog...I think I may have some exciting news for WA fans! :)

Michelle O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Fisher said...

Michelle, I watched a PBS special on Annie Leibovitz. I was so surprised to see that SOOO many of the photographs I love were taken by her. She is amazing.

Emily said...

So whats this news for WA fans????? You can't leave me in suspense!

Michelle O said...

Emily...more to come at the end of the month!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are darling, Michelle! I bet I know what the "news" is.. I hope you're going to make time for me! :)