Monday, February 9, 2009

*{OMGoodness}* Temecula Photographer | Fort Irwin Photographer

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Miss *K*, you just absolutely ROCKED the lens yesterday! I'm not even ready to do your "official sneak peek" blog post, but I just had to show you how utterly stunning you look! Ladies and gentlemen, this is only her first look...these are just the first 6 images I've proofed. Just wait...just wait!

Thanks *K* for being so awesome out there yesterday...short sleeves and all in VERY cold weather! And the wind...let me tell you, it was HOWLING!

And for the record, I am SO in love with Fort Irwin as a new shooting ground! There is so much wind, that it makes for the most AWESOME images!!! I'm dying to do a maternity project I have up my sleeve out here. But for now, just check this out...



Are you serious?!


*K*, you are STUNNING!





Stay tuned...more to come!
m

15 comments:

Josh said...

3rd one down = AWESOMENESS!!

Josh said...

3rd one down = AWESOMENESS!!

Anonymous said...

I'm always tuned in! STUNNING

jlowe said...

oooo-GORGEOUS, as always!! And seriously-how cold is cold? don't you live in CA???? lol!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! And the color is divine. What a great location. Can't wait to see more!

Sparrow House Designs said...

KELLY!!!! its official i hate you :p wow you are incredibly stunning!!! AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful - inside and out! Nice guitar! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures sis!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful girl...Joy

Anonymous said...

Kelly, Beautiful pictures!! I really like the ones with the guitar.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, You are wonderful! Great pictures, also

Anonymous said...

Kelly, Gorgeous! CA looks so inviting also!

robert said...

All the pic's are great. kelly you look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Ahh! These are so amazing!! You're so beautiful and do great in front of the camera!