Wednesday, February 18, 2009

*{Military Money Magazine}* Fort Irwin CA | Temecula CA Photographer


I was contacted while I was away last August to be a part of an article in Military Money Magazine! The premise of the article is how photography is a portable career for military spouses. I thought, "sure, why not!" I always love helping others along in their photography journey...I remember when I started out, I would have loved some insider scoop! There are a few photographers interviewed that are all military spouses...discussion includes tips on starting out in a career in photography and the trials of moving...building a business up to have to start all over in two years!

This is the Winter edition...available for all you military in your local ACS office!

Thank you Military Money for including my business! You were all so wonderful to work with!

Michelle ;)

3 comments:

jlowe said...

How cool!! =)

Anonymous said...

Michelle, good for you! That's really neat. I'll be getting myself a copy :)

fatfighter said...

Congrats! you are too cool.