Tuesday, December 8, 2009

*{Family Bonding}* Fort Irwin CA Family Photographer

This was all she wanted for Christmas...a photo session and a fabulous photo of her family. She not only got that, but dozens of awesome shots of her family that she can treasure forever. I can't imagine a better Christmas gift!

They were a *wonderful* family to work with. And little Miss R is a little firecracker that kept me laughing through most of the session! Her personality just shines right through in the images! So here are a few of my favorites and a slideshow of some more at the end that you won't want to miss!

Enjoy, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
-m






AND FOR THE RECORD...I did not photoshop her eyes!! They ARE that blue! Just look at mama and you know where she got them! Aren't they gorgeous?!

And doesn't every good photo session end with ice cream?!



3 comments:

jlowe said...

aawwwww-I just LOVE it! won't you please come to maryland?! =)

Julie said...

Oh my goodness- I LOVE this session! Each shot is just perfect. The family is gorgeous and I love the fun you captured in their pictures!

Michelle O said...

Thanks ladies!!! :) MUUUAAAH!