Sunday, December 27, 2009

*{Mama and her boy}* Newport Beach, CA Photographer

This was such a fun session...the clients, the location...all were wonderful. Just wait until you see the shots! She wanted suggestions when booking, and I told her the beach can be a wonderfully moody place in the winter. And the beach during winter did not disappoint! Oh just wait...you will see in the pics of them running on the beach the storm that was rolling in! SO.MUCH.FUN! I love shooting at the beach...I love the sand, and I love*love*love the beach-blown hair! Miss A and her little man were just precious. Little Trevor's blue eyes will just steal the heart of anyone that looks at him! I hope you all enjoy the slideshow at the end. You were marvelous, and I thank you so much for allowing me the chance to capture you both together!

A few favs before the slideshow...
Little boys and their love of blowing rasberries!

Little Trevor was fascinated with the sand and couldn't eat enough of it!


And little man on his tippy-toes!

Look at those clouds rolling in! Gorgeous! And we had to go scare the seagulls because it just makes the pictures that much better!
Enjoy the slideshow!
-m


12 comments:

GladysJem said...

M-

You are such a great family photographer. After a couple of years, when Chris and I have a family. I'm definitely contacting you. Fo sho.

Until then, can't wait to reunite with you next month when I'm down there.

Also, I went to starbucks last night and got a cupcake. LOL.

erinlitteral said...

LOVE THESE..amazing shots. Love the beach.. Love these two!

Jennifer Chaney said...

Fantastic! What a great shoot! If you come up to the Bay Area, let me know. I'd love for you to take our pictures!

Jennifer Chaney said...

Fantastic! What a great shoot! If you come up to the Bay Area, let me know. I'd love for you to take our pictures!

erinlitteral said...

Just now heard the music... UGH.. crying! Beautiful Shell. Erin

Laurie K. said...

Omg, these are so lovely! It makes me wish I lived in a warmer climate so I could get some family images like this!!! I would have to come to you though for sure!

Michelle O said...

Thank you ya'll!

Gladys-Would LOVE to! And I'm glad you indulged in a cupcake last night...was it good?!

Jennifer! Would be fabulous! Maybe we can combine it...second shoot a wedding and family pics the next day?! ;)

E-love ya!

Laurie K-Thanks so much for the kudos...and anytime you want to escape the cold weather and drag the family to a warmer climate, let me know!

Julie Massie said...

Love these, Michelle! Winter-beach shoots aren't easy, and you made them look amazing! Good job, girl!

Anouschka said...

LOVE these Michelle!!

Anda said...

lalalala LOVE LOVE these! what lens for the wide seagull shot? dying to know!

xo

Michelle O said...

Anda- 28mm 1.8 :)

Trina Scanapico said...

Luv these! I was bored last night and went through your blog posts. I was floored by the transformation of your photography! I can really see your style and personality in your photos lately! Such an inspiration!