Friday, December 4, 2009

*{L.O.V.E. is in the Air}* Laguna Beach Wedding Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing Anjane and Tom's special day in the fabulous town of Laguna Beach. I met Anjane probably a good 13 years ago (OMGosh...it's been that long?) when we were both Residential Advisors at UC-Riverside (GO HIGHLANDERS). We both were "dorm moms" in the A&I Residential Dorm...oh the memories we have. I know for a fact there are pictures floating around of both of us duct-taped to pillars for "Duct Tape your RA" day. This is not a joke! But we both had so much fun during our time in college...and especially our days as Residential Advisors. And it was so much fun photographing her wedding because as I'm behind my camera, I'm thinking..."that person looks SO familiar!" And sure enough, it was someone from our UCR days! It was virtually a mini-reunion, and it was so much fun to see all the old faces.

So back to their day...Anjane and Tom could not of asked for a more gorgeous day. The ceremony was held at Tivoli Terrace and then we made our way down to the gorgeous Laguna Beach area for photos afterward. Here is a peek for this warm-hearted couple. I wish you nothing but wonderful days together...




Awesome purple Betsey Johnson shoes!


Gorgeous California Sun...
Here comes the bride... :)


A moment captured in the first dance...
Father-Daughter moment...










9 comments:

Tiff said...

Are you kidding me! These are amazing!

Anda said...

michelle!!! these are sooo great!! okay - i know i told you to rebrand for families, but maybe you need to do families and weddings now! i'm blown away.

GladysJem said...

Michelle, I agree with Anda and Tiff. These are beautiful. Fabulousss daahhhling!

Michelle O said...

THANK YOU ladies!!! You are all so sweet!

Anonymous said...

A*M*A*Z*I*N*G Michelle!!!!!! I had so much fun shooting with you...hope we can do it again soon!

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting these Michelle! You are awesome! Tom and Anjane xoxo

jlowe said...

Girl - you rocked it! Beautiful work my friend!!

McLain said...

Wow! Stunning pics...gorgeous bride!!

Shayla said...

oooOOOHHH, I love all of the shots of the details!