Friday, January 8, 2010

*{Friday Funnies}* Fort Irwin CA Photographer


So I just had to leave you with a good laugh for your Friday evening...I saw this in the parking lot of a local school as I was waiting for clients to show up. And I about died when I saw this. I mean, if you are going to put this in a school parking lot of all places, *at least* spray-paint the "N" the correct way. And shame on the Principal for not having them correct it!!

On that note, have a fabulous weekend! ;)

More fun next week...
-m

3 comments:

Lane said...

What???? This is the SCHOOL system??? Crazy!!!

Trina Scanapico said...

OMG! CRAZY!

Anda said...

hahaha. that reminds me of a mural on my high school wall that said, "view every mistake as an opportunty." serious. i was the first person to point out the spelling error in 7 years of it being there! as a reward for noticing, i got to paint a dragon mural over it :)