Saturday, January 23, 2010

*{Generational Fun}* La Jolla, CA Family Photographer

I just had to go ahead and post this fun session from last weekend. I had the opportunity to do a generational photo shoot, and those kind of shoots are always special to my heart. I'm so glad they took advantage of having all the family together to capture some photographs they can cherish forever. I would give so many things to have a shoot like this with my great grandparents...Little Mr. Tyler will feel so blessed to have these images to look back on as an adult. I just can't emphasize the importance of a generational family photo shoot if you have the opportunity.

We had 4 generations represented! And after we took those images, little Tyler and I snagged his mommy and daddy to get some fun family pictures of their day at the beach. And like I've said before, I'm in love with the beach in the winter time! And thank God we live in CA where we can take advantage of the gorgeous beaches...and I think La Jolla has to be my favorite!

So here are just a few of my favorites from the day...it was so hard to narrow it down, so you will just have to watch the slideshow at the end of the post to see what I mean!




LOVE great-grandpa snuggling up on Mr. Tyler! All 4 generations represented...this makes my heart sing!
And the patriarch himself... ;)


And you can't miss the slideshow... ;)


Thanks for such a fabulous day...and my hope is you treasure the images forever!
-m

6 comments:

Lea-Ann @ Deployment Kitchen 365 said...

Brought a tear to my eye, especially the one of Great-GrandDad in front of the whole family. Don't think that there is a better way to leave your mark on the world than with a beautiful family like this. What a special day, and what beautiful pictures once again Michelle.

Julie said...

WOW Michelle!! I am about 12 different kinds of lovin' this slideshow! Great photos (as always) and you captured each little branch of that family so well. High-five, girl!

The Jensens said...

That is so totally lovely. wow. the images are so sharp & punchy. wow!!!! my fave is the mom & dad with the baby (in b&w) and the moms hair is kinda blowing back. SO pretty!!!!
-Radelle

GladysJem said...

Michelle, the last one of the grand dad standing in front makes me smile my biggest smile. im watching the slideshow as im commenting and i have happy goosebumps! great photos!

Anonymous said...

So in love with these pics...makes me so sad that my grandparents aren't around to meet my little guy! However, you just inspired me to do a session of him with my husband, his mom and grandma...Quite possibly the best mother's day gift ever...thanks for the idea!!! :)

Anonymous said...

very touching. such a beautiful session michelle!

-monica