Wednesday, January 6, 2010

*{New Year Resolutions}*

So I'm not much of a girl for making a New Year's resolution, because I am not someone that likes to fail! So why would I *ever* say I was going to take a few pounds off or become this newfound person if that just wasn't in my future for the year, right?! But I *am* all about setting goals for my business. So on that note, I'm going to put just a few things out there that I hope to accomplish this year, and we will see how I do. And being the realistic person that I am, it probably won't be too crazy (I have to supress the dreamer inside of me)...let's keep things real, right?!

SO...here are a few resolutions for the next year: (hold me to it folks!)

1. Post a self-portrait once a month. This is huge for me...it's not necessarily the easiest thing to do people!
2. Blog more.
3. Rebrand/Get a custom blog...oh yes people...I'm thinking "go big or go home!"
4. Do a major production shoot that makes my heart sing! Conceptualize and style the whole nine yards!
5. Shoot with other photographers to have some fun and expand our creative minds...anyone game?!

*WHEN* I accomplish these things this year, I will feel simply fabulous about the direction I am going. And now that I put this out there, what are you hoping for either as a resolution or a goal for this next year? That way I can hold YOU to it!!!

And on that note, now that I put this out there...I can't leave you without a picture or two! So here is are a couple of shots from one of my last sessions in 2009. This family was super-fabulous and the boys were hysterical! And these pictures of daddy with his boys just make me smile! I love it when I can "hear" an image...don't you?!



Until Next Time,
-m

4 comments:

erinlitteral said...

Love the top photo!

Okay so I'll be tuning in for your new blog and self portraits. Oh and can't wait to see what a "major production shoot" turns out to be ;).

It's been so fun watching you grow in this...

June Lehmann said...

Fantastic pictures as always!!!!

Josh said...

I would go shooting with you if I could :(

GladysJem said...

i'll shoot with you.

i need to get my ticket/hotel for the style lab. but i'd really like to see you when i'm down there. hopefully we can work something out!

Xoxo