Monday, April 14, 2008

*{Can You Say...PRECIOUS!}*

Okay, so I'm a tad behind in blogging. But this cutie came all the way from New Jersey, so I had to blog about his absolute preciousness (is that even a word?!). Mr. J is so stinking cute...and his eyes are amazing. Here are four of my favs...and I *L*O*V*E* the color of lime green!

I'm loving this composition...it shows his stage so perfectly. 4 months old...so close to sitting up, yet so far!
I had to get the little piggies!
Love the depth of field...
And those eyes, need I say more?!

So, Mr. J, I know your family is probably chomping at the bits to view your photos. They are ready! Go type your password!
And on that note, I am off to Target...one of my favorite stores! And I'll leave you with something else that is a favorite recently...I'm LOVING this song! You know how there is always "that song" that you can't get enough of! Yeah, it's that one for me! And I think I sound better than Jordin Sparks while singing in my car (my poor children)! Okay, maybe not, but it's fun to dream!
Until Next Time,
m

2 comments:

erinlitteral said...

Cute.. love the green and teal.

Trina Scanapico said...

these are really cute...Jo and her daughter and family are going to love them!