Saturday, April 5, 2008

*{Long Live The Block}*

All I have to say is my calendar is cleared for May 16th...watch this and you will know what I am doing that day!!! I was such a fan back in the day! And honey, may I PLEAZZZZZZZZE go to the concert...better yet, will you go with me?! I promise I won't tell your buddies!!! My next stop on the internet after this post will be Ticketmaster to check out the dates!

And just another shout out! A great friend forwarded me a site that I now have listed in my Scrumptious Shopping section...you may notice my new facelift on the blog, it is compliments of Cutest Blog On The Block! If you run a blog (and if you are a photog, you should :) ) check it out!

I will have more posts coming this week. My wonderful cousin came to spend her spring break with me and just flew home today...sniff, sniff. Needless to say, we kept busy and now I am in catch-up mode. So more to come this week!!

Hangin' Tough,
m
PS-no need to tell me how corny I am...I already know! That is what makes me, me!

3 comments:

erinlitteral said...

That's right.. and don't stop being corny.. you know everyone has it in them.. most are just to cool to let it out :).. love the new look! I did mine too.. And sorry.. just don't think I could sit through a block concert.. :) I betcha though.. it would be fun with you.. You tend to get a little crazy.. (thinkin' back in the day)

jlowe said...

I am PROUD to be your blog stalker, all the way from Maryland! I LOVE these photos - this family is so lucky to have had you to take their photos before they m oved - you might as well be famous girl!!
Hope all is well! Miss you!

Trina Scanapico said...

Thanks for the blog link...I was wondering how to change it....can't wait till next month!