Sunday, April 27, 2008

*{One Big Baby}*

You will remember this hot mama from her maternity shot that was posted here about a month ago! She was the one that rocked the fan blowing in the hair!!! (Love those shots *E*!) Anyways, if you look at that maternity photo, you will never believe that her baby ended up being 8 POUNDS 15 OUNCES...and he was TWO WEEKS EARLY!!!! See, God works in mysterious ways...he really hooked you up *E* with that one!!! Can you imagine what he would have weighed if he went the full 40! The Big Guy is on your side!!!

Anyways, here are some newborn shots of Mr. C.G....
Lovin' this one of mom...angle and all!
I *LOVE* shadows in newborn shots...I think it makes it so moody. Definitely not your typical photography, but I think it adds so much.
Love the crinkles in the forehead and how he is grabbing his chest! And I am a sucker for back rolls and wrinkles!
Diggin' this angle...
And another unique view of mom and baby...
Your photos will be up by the time I go to bed tonight...But for now...time for another round of "Go Fish" with the kiddo. I just taught my 4 year old how to play today and she has been a bit obsessive about it! But it is good quality time!

And before I go...

TWO THINGS I LOVE ABOUT NEWBORN SHOOTS THAT SHOCK SOME CLIENTS!!!!

1. I *LOVE* it when dad still has the hospital band on...it is so darn cute that they don't want to take it off and it adds so much to the photo!!!

2. I *LOVE* it when mom wears her wedding rings on her pinky finger because her poor little fingers aren't so little yet!!! Most clients are trying to pry them on their ring finger and I beg and plead them not to!!! That way it truly captures how you were at the moment...possibly a year from now you will look back at those pictures and think, "Oh my goodness, that's right! I couldn't wear my rings yet!!" And that goes for maternity shots too...WORK IT LADIES! Rings on the pinky and all!!!

Until next time,

m :)

1 comment:

Trina Scanapico said...

LOL! I love the pinky ring thing! I finally got mine back on around 4 months post preggers! I didn't think to sport it on the pinky finger...I just borrowed my great grandmother's wedding band who happened to have larger fingers. ;-)