Monday, April 7, 2008

*{Fan Club Member}*

I should have t-shirts made up for my fan club...and this girl would be in the running for President (your competition is Dawn G. I know you're reading this Dawn)! Since I know she has brought many blog-stalkers my way, I had to post the amazing F-Family! I felt so honored that they actually strategized their MOVE around these pictures!!! Yes, we are talking, arranging airline flights and UHauls around little old me! Mama .F. and Baby .F. actually flew out within a few hours of the session...and Daddy .F. cleaned up the house (how did you arrange that set up Mama .F.?!?) and then drove the UHaul the next day to the great state of California...can I get a "HOLLA" for CA?! Anyways, I hope you all had a safe trip to the great state of Cali...I think the photos were worth the strategizing! And hope you are getting used to the crazy drivers!

...Here is the 10x20 that I am in love with...wouldn't it look cute in a bathroom?! I know that is sort of random, but I think it would be!!...
... Miss E in the infamous BabyLegs...
...The F Family...
...And I just had to put this on here...I think it is *hysterical*!...
Thanks again for all the fans you've brought my way Mama F!

Enjoy the good 'ole Cali sunshine!
-m

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In LOVE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Come on Dawn, you need to get a comment on here! :)

erinlitteral said...

Hola.. welcome to California.

Trina Scanapico said...

these are really cute....just love babylegs! The last one cracks me up!

Dawn said...

YES!! FINALLY told me how to leave a comment!! I absolutely LOVE these pics....just precious!!
Hugs,
your #1 fan
:)