Tuesday, April 8, 2008

*{Sending out an SOS}*

Okay...call me an idiot! Anyone know how to get the stinking recycling bin back on your desktop after you throw it out?! I thought I was clicking "empty recycle bin", but I guess my fingers got moving too fast and I deleted the whole thing!!!! I know some of you are genius' on the computer! I run off of Windows Vista (which I don' t think I like)!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! JLowe, ask your dear hubby!!!

Thanks for any help!
m
Update: Troy from Blueye saved the day!!!! Thanks so much! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle--
Right click on the desktop, choose Personalize... on the left side of the window that opens there should be an option to "Change desktop icons"... in there you can check or un-check the items you want/don't want on your desktop. Voila!

Michelle O said...

Thanks so much Troy! I have it back!!! You rock!

Josh said...

I was just going to tell you to get a Mac:)

Michelle O said...

ha ha Josh!!! I know, I know! Actually, I am very heavily considering getting the MacBookPro...so we will see!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Michelle. I actually have a Mac Pro and wouldn't trade it for the world. I run a program called Parallels that lets me run Windows on my Mac as well (which is how I found your answer).

So yeah, get that Mac! :-)

jlowe said...

sorry girlie! i didn't have time to troll my favorite blogs until this morning (killing time before I head out to second shoot today!)!....glad Troy fixed you up! hope you are well!