Thursday, June 19, 2008

*{Boys will be boys}*

I had the pleasure of photographing the E Family this past weekend. They always see me out shooting at a park near their house, so they figured it was their turn to jump on the fun-wagon and have some photos taken of their family!!

The lovely Mrs. E with Mr. E...
Can you say, all boys?! And I love the fact that Mrs. E loves her hubby so much that she still kicks her heel up when she kisses him!!
And three of Mr. E's prized possessions...his boys and his Land Rover! I *heart* your car!
Enjoy your gallery...it is live!!
m

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! I love the ones of the boys making funny faces!! "K" you are beautiful! Okay, who's next, "D" and the fam :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!! All of them are so good and what great shots of K and A together!! K,
you look fab-u-lous for just rolling in 10 minutes earlier!!

Anonymous said...

That 2nd shot is so fun, love it! :o)