Wednesday, June 18, 2008

*{A Couple of Favs}*

Okay, so I loved this session! The photos are now posted in the gallery Mrs. P! However, I edited on my laptop because my desktop is SCREAMING for more memory. And my laptop was SO SLOW. You know it is bad when it shows you the green processing bar when all you did was crop your photo in PS! I kid you not, this just gave me the kick in the pants to go Apple. I'm ordering one today...no joke! I am taking the plung head first into the Mac world. And from what all my photog friends say, I will never look back! Wish me luck with the learning curve!
This was the reaction I got from Mrs. P when I asked for her serious face! I *love* it when I do this...because yes, I want a serious face, but this ALWAYS happens and I get the best natural laugh. So I get a great pic of a natural laugh, and then I get the serious face afterward! That is your tip for the day for you photogs out there!

Next up...the E Family and then the G Family...you know who you are!!!
m

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I seriously will take one if each!! :) Sara is just precious! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!

Trina Scanapico said...

These are great....my favs from the session too!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love them! Thanks so much!