Saturday, June 21, 2008

*{*L*O*V*E* this Lady}*

This family is just amazing! I thank God that Mrs. G has come into my life. She is the most amazing woman...phenominal friend, a wonderful mother to three gorgeous girls, and she ALWAYS makes me laugh. Just to tell you what kind of woman she is...she knew my husband was gone this past Thanksgiving, so she showed up at my doorstep on Thanksgiving morning with a couple other friends with a nice warm cup of Starbucks in her hand for me so I knew I was thought of on Thanksgiving. I look up to her a lot. So, enough of the mushy stuff...here are some pics!!

I honestly think this is probably my favorite shot of all three girls together because of Miss L busting out her peace sign! Isn't it precious?!
The lovely G family!
Okay...I have to get off the computer now. It is 7am and I need to go haul all of my garage sale stuff out front. Any one need a crib?! I have two for sale this morning!! My babies are growing up!! And I have Creative Memories stuff GALORE! I am a huge purger! Okay, I have to get rockin'!

Peace Out!
m

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special friend you have in Mrs. G. :o)Welcome back to your hubby and big thanks to him (and you and your kiddos) for your sacrifices. We are entering our deployment in a couple weeks...sigh. Love that peace photo, so adorable! Bummed to have missed the coffee night at Forza, but still here checkin out the goods. hehe. Love your work. Hope you have a fabulous and successful yard sale!

Silver said...

How much are you selling the crib for? I will so come pick it up...if you didn't already sell it. Let me know.

AWESOME pictures, by the way..but you already know i love your work! talk to you soon

-Silver

Michelle O said...

Sold both cribs!!! Sorry Silver! :) But it was a good garage-sale day!
m

Anonymous said...

Oh I love them all! Such beautiful shots!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....I can NOT decide!! How will I ever narrow it down?? I love them all Michelle!! xo