Friday, June 20, 2008

*{I'm In Love}*

And you all thought I was kidding! I am *so* happy with my new Mac. However, I haven't started editing on it yet because the brilliant creators at Adobe think that spending $600 on Photoshop once for a PC isn't enough...you have to buy it *again* when you go Mac! But I keep telling my frugal-self that it will be worth it! Now that I've gone Mac, I don't think I will ever go back. Hopefully I can convert the hubby when it is time for a new computer for him. But for now, our household is cut-off on computers. I think we have a computer for everyone in our household, plus one! *SO* cut-off!

Anyways, I love it and the learning curve isn't kicking my butt yet. But I am sure it will at one point! I mean, how hard can it get to log on and check email, right?! But I do need to figure out the Mac shortcuts...CTRL-C and CTRL-V for copy and paste isn't cutting it on this step-ahead technology! And OMG...they have digital post-it notes for the desktop! I am in love!!! Type A heaven!!!

m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle... try contacting Adobe. I've heard many stories of photographers who contacted them and worked out a deal because they switched from a PC to a Mac.

Michelle O said...

Thanks Troy! However, I already clicked the purchase button! Oh well, water under the bridge, right!