Monday, October 20, 2008

*{FOUR}*

Just a cute email I received from a friend...and thought you may enjoy...

4 places that I go over and over:
*the grocery store
*Target
*Barnes and Noble
*gymnastics class for the kiddos

4 people that email me regularly:
*mama
*Cousin Lisa
*clients
*Erin L

4 of my favorite places to eat:
*Spaghetti Factory
*PF Changs
*Dukes in Waikiki
*The Melting Pot (if you have never gone...GO)

4 places I'd rather be right now:
*Hawaii
*Venice
*Starbucks
*Disneyland

4 people I think will reply:
*yea, I'm not even going there!

4 shows I watch:
*Greys Anatomy
*The Unit
*Fox News
*Lipstick Jungle

Have a fantastic Monday...more fun news tomorrow!
m

1 comment:

Robin Fisher said...

Those "tag" emails are so fun.
Alabama...Hawaii...Alabama...Hawaii. I would totally choose Hawaii!