Tuesday, October 14, 2008

*{Matilda Jane Clothing}*

This weekend I had a little bit of fun! I ran over to the amazing studio of Heather Bookout and experienced my first Matilda Jane Clothing trunk show! Okay...now I've had the link on my blog for awhile of what cool clothing it is. However, when you see the clothing in person, it is even 10 TIMES BETTER! *Oh my*...their clothing is amazing. I wanted to buy it all up! But I resisted and limited myself to one outfit per kiddo.

However, I am dying to host a trunk show of my own! Maybe in Cali?? I'm telling you...even if you just get one outfit for your kiddo for school pictures or family pictures, you won't be disappointed. Now I am just waiting for my order to arrive! I will definitely have to share some pics of my munchkins rockin' their Matilda Jane when it arrives!

Anyways, go check out the goods on the Matilda Jane site. You are sure to love them!
m

2 comments:

Trina Scanapico said...

VERY cute things! Makes me want a girl! Michelle...I miss you! Kylen's birthday is coming up soon and I'm so afraid to do his pictures myself!!!! Just this week he became mobile! I'm going today to get some balloons and then heading to the park. Wish me luck!

Michelle O said...

Ah! Miss you all too! Can't wait to see how they turn out! I will try to get you in touch with a WA photog...let me try to email her.