Sunday, October 26, 2008

*{Pumpkins}*

Yesterday we all had a blast out at Tate Farms. It was honestly the best farm I've ever been to for "pumpkin patch" purposes! The girls had a blast jumping in the hay jump, the cotton jump and swinging on tires hanging from cranes. I wish I could show pics, but I didn't haul my big camera around with me yesterday! But I took these pics when we got home and were carving pumpkins. So here are some pics of my little pumpkins.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday...and GO CHARGERS!!!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... amazing shots shell.

Trina Scanapico said...

Yeah! I love seeing your girls! Looks like a fun day!

jlowe said...

Seriously - could your girls be any cuter??!!!!! Love these shots - isn't pumpkin carving fun! =) Great to talk with you last week and I hope your trip back to CA is smooth!
hugs!

Robin Fisher said...

I love Pumpkin Patches/Farms! Great photos of the girls!

Anonymous said...

So so cute!!! Look at those two!! I just love fall!

Tamara said...

Love these!! Their expressions are priceless!

{rambling} said...

your babies are so beautiful!