Wednesday, October 1, 2008

*{A *good* laugh}*

Okay...ready for a great laugh!! I am in a bit of a comical mood today. I found a site called Yearbook Yourself. It is absolutely hysterical! You upload a photo and it shows you what you would look like in yearbook photos from different eras...so drumroll please. Here are my yearbook photos from 1952 on!
Michelle circa 1952

Michelle's yearbook photo 1958

Michelle in 1966...age of aquarius!

And I had to show you the one from 1976...my good 'ole birth year. What is absolutely hysterical about this photo is if you go back to my elementary school pictures...I think my 3rd grade picture looks EXACTLY like this, doesn't it mom?! :)

And 1984...can you say, "Aquanet?!"

Go try the site...it is super simple, free, and absolutely hysterical!
Have a great day!
m

3 comments:

Monica Brown said...

How funny! That looks like fun. Maybe I'll give it a try...I think I would look like my mother!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD STUFF! SO FUNNY

Anonymous said...

GIRL... WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS. I'LL SEND YOU WHAT WE HAVE :)