Wednesday, October 8, 2008

*{Tag...You're It}*

Okay...I've been tagged by my friend Erin M. So here we go... :)

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. List six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of the post.

Six random things about me:
1. I *heart* thunderstorms. There is one going on outside right now. And for those that know me, you know I get all giddy and excited about these things. I have missed them so much and haven't had a "good" thunderstorm in 4 years (since we lived in Louisiana). So this is just too much fun. The kiddos are in PJ's and we are having a storm party!

2. I went to private school from K through 7th grade and loved it. A matter of fact, when I think about my childhood I always think about my elementary classmates. I always wonder where they went, what they do, etc. I think they should have elementary class reunions instead of high school...I could care less about high school!

3. I *hate* assembling things or setting things up (electronics, etc.). HATE IT! It kills my husband because I will get something cool, and I have no problem with it sitting in the box for a couple days until I feel in the mood to deal with it...just like my new printer! And Christmas, oh Lord help me! That all falls on the lap of my husband. And when he wasn't here last Christmas, every toy I bought was "no assembly required". No joke! What makes me laugh is I have A LOT of patience, but when it comes to assembling things, I just can't handle it!

4. I'm from Southern California...and I say that in broad terms because we really did live in many places throughout Southern California. I was primarily in San Diego County and then we moved up to Temecula when I was in high school.

5. I wish I was Sydney Bristow. Okay, laugh all you want, but for those of you that watched Alias, or was addicted to the show, know what I am talking about. The whole thought of working for the CIA, going on secret missions, and kicking some butt is exhilarating...but only under one condition...if I was invincible! I have too much to live for and would want to make sure I was back "for the next episode"! LOVED that show...and I miss it so much.

6. I would LOVE to have the experience of living in a loft one day. I just think the thought of having a huge spread out loft with exposed brick and duct work would be awesome! Have you ever seen the movie "Because I Said So" with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore? Okay, Mandy Moore's house in the movie...A DREAM! LOVE IT!!!

Six Tagged People:
1. Annie
2. J.Lowe
3. Abbie
4. Cheryl
5. Erin L.

Okay...now back to my thunderstorm!
m

2 comments:

erinlitteral said...

Wow.. all these friends of yours are amazing photographers too! I don't fit well there :) I love all your sites. I do have a love for photography. Michelles blog is the one I go to over and over.

Going to break the rules since I don't have a personal blog.. 6 random things.. hmm.
1. can't stop eating chocolate
2. I'm a hair twirler.. can't stop that either.
3. I have a passion for the Word of God.
4. Michelle was my first friend I met when I moved to Temecula and we use to get together with our friends on Friday nights and make some funny videos of ourselves and our nights out on the town. Very rebellious.
5. My husband and I have the same name, just spelled differently.
6. I often times wish I went to beauty school.

jlowe said...

Girl - as I was reading your post I thought to myself 'she wouldn't tag me would she???' and sure enough....your a stinker! I'm sure I can think of six things, but I probably won't get to it til the weekend!!! =) LOL! I owe you a call so we can chat - I'll email you my number - would LOVE to chat with you! OH - and like we weren't meant to be friends anyway - but I was a DEDICATED Alias watcher in it's entirety and was thoroughly distraught when it ended! No wonder I like you so much!!! HUGS!
jlowe