Thursday, October 9, 2008

*{My Peep}*

Where do I begin about this session?! This past weekend I had a blast visiting a couple of friends in Tennessee and we had SO MUCH FUN! We all lived in Louisiana together about four years ago, and this visit was well overdue! While up there, I grabbed my best bud Jenny so we could do a quick mini-session of her and her little ones...who are entirely too precious for their own good! Just wait, you'll see!

I just love this girl so much~ Jenny, you are *amazing*. You have a heart like none other. I feel so blessed to have you in my life and look up to you in so many ways. You are an amazing woman, incredible role model, and phenomenal mother. The world is a better place because you are in it.

Okay...enough of the "mushies"...here are some photos you and the kiddos rocked...











{{HUGS}}
m

4 comments:

Josh said...

What an awesome fun session!

Mom on the Move! said...

So great to see old friends! They are all beautiful!!!

Michelle O said...

Thanks guys! It was quite fun. We actually shot these in front of a tabacco barn. I never knew tabacco was such a huge thing in Tennesse!!!!

Jennifer Chaney said...

These are fabulous! I love the lifestyle feel... really great shoot!