Monday, November 30, 2009

*{Two More Awesome Finds...}*

I thought of these last two things today that I just had to share....I think my brain was poisoned by turkey, and I forgot them on yesterday's post.

But seriously, you know you all have that childish tendency to want to pop the bubbles on bubble wrap...how cool would it be to have a calendar where you get to pop a bubble everyday?! OMGosh! Check this out! Go to Urban Outfiters for this awesome calendar...brilliant.








And lastly, do you want to make your boxes look spiffy when mailing them this holiday season?! I'm thinking I need to buy this for all my clients boxes...check out this fabulous packaging tape by TapeSwell.

Happy Shopping Days!
-m

3 comments:

. s h e r r y * said...

I want that calendar... Except I'd probably pop all those bubbles on Jan. 1st... :/

cherish.photography said...

i'm in on this buy! love it!

GladysJem said...

oh wow. i am in love. thanks for sharing this michelle!