Monday, June 7, 2010

*{C.U.T.I.E..P.I.E.}* Fort Irwin CA Family Photographer

Here is a wonderful family that I had the opportunity to photograph last month. And when I took one look at their little man, it was love at first sight! I'm telling you, this little one year old stole my heart. And I honestly think he may love having his photo taken; there was not one whimper of discontentment from him the entire session! I think he may of been born to be in front of the lens! And his CHEEKS--Don't get me started!!

And since he was just shy of his first birthday, the only proper way to end his session was with his very first ice cream cone! And he couldn't get enough!! As you will see in the photo, he is not only licking his own cone, but also trying to grab dad's cone...AT THE SAME TIME!!

So here are several from our fun session. Thank you all for the fun evening together here in the desert! :)

Be Extraordinary,
m






Oh my gosh...I told you it was love at first sight! Look at those cheeks and those big blue eyes!
See, completely content the ENTIRE TIME!

Survey SAYS: He loves ice cream!

3 comments:

erinlitteral said...

Oh my cuteness..

(still waiting for another blue-eyed baby boy on here .. ;))

Julie Renee said...

Holy Adorable Baby! I want to eat his cheeks and smooch on him for hours. Gorgeous baby! These images are great, Michelle!

Melissa Miller said...

Awww thanks so much! We had so much fun!