Friday, June 25, 2010

*{California or Bust}* Southern California Photographer

One of my BFF's decide to fly out here with her kiddos to visit me from Ohio this summer! It was wonderful to see each other again. We were both stationed at the ever-so-lovely Fort Polk in Leesville, LA together back in our pre-kid days! A matter of fact, she was in the delivery room with me when I had our first-born. My hubby was deployed to Iraq at the time, and she was there giving him the play-by-play on the phone so he wouldn't miss a beat! So when I say BFF, I'm not joking. She knows me in a way that not many people know me!! I wouldn't trade our memories together at Fort Polk for anything. And we have always remained close. So I was over the moon when she said she wanted to come out for a visit and see CA for the first time!

We went to The Tonight Show together and even ate at The Ivy that evening so she could have the complete Hollywood experience. And then we both trekked around Disneyland for 3 days with our kiddos. I think we officially wore them out beyond belief...at least I know *we* were worn out beyond belief! And since we were out here, we both knew we were going to have to do pictures! So we went down to the Santa Monica Pier...OMGosh. It was crowded beyond belief. Mental note-never try shooting at the pier on a weekend! Trust me photogs! But we did a quick mini-session and definitely came out of it with some gems.

So here are some pics of Miss Jenny and her munchkins. We love you all with all of our hearts. And thank you for traveling all the way out here!! I can't wait for our next time together!

Stay Extraordinary,
m


The munchkins...



You'll probably want to kill me for this one Jenny, but I know the kids will love it! It's their "crazy face" shot.


Love this one...cotton candy makes everything better!



4 comments:

Monica Brown said...

These are GREAT Michelle!!

Anouschka said...

Love 'em Michelle!

Wendi Solari said...

Beautiful. I love the SM Pier.

anda said...

Loving this! and your post processing looks amazing too :)