Thursday, January 3, 2008

*{I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack}*

I am officially back and in the swing of things! We had a great trip to So Cal for the holidays. I even have a few sessions to post from down in So Cal...but I have to start editing them first! So be on the lookout this week for your sneek peeks...and thanks for being so understanding while I took some time off to travel over the holidays!

Emails and phone calls are being returned...if they haven't already! I can't wait to see where this new year brings me!

Happy New Year!
m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I missed reading your blog....yipee! Now I have something to do while I'm feeding my little guy again! ;-)

Michelle O said...

Oh! You're so sweet Trina! I'm so glad I can provide you a little entertainment during those feeding times!!! Thanks for leaving the comment...I love reading them!
m