Sunday, January 6, 2008

*{Lazy Sunday}*

You know those lazy days that each and every one of us need to get through the chaos of the week?? Today was that day! We stayed in the house all day...it was nice for a change! Not that anyone would want to leave the house today...it was freezing out there and even flurried for a bit. And the best part of today...I was able to curl up in our chair with a nice warm blanket and take in the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS!!! Thank God we pulled off a win against the Titans. We are Charger fans through thick and thin in this household. And today was a great game...next week, I am hoping we can beat the Colts! We'll get to the "big game" one day!!

In between our spouts of laziness around here, I did manage to get a couple of sessions edited. So with this post is a sneek peek of another session done in Temecula...a wonderful mom and her son! So enjoy this preview of what's to come...and I am vowing to finish proofing this session before I go to bed. So back to work I go!



On random sidenotes...I did scoot out to see the movie Atonement on Friday. Pretty good flick! I really liked it and can definitely see why it is up for so many Oscars including best picture.

And someone please tell me it is November 2nd already...these Primaries are starting to drive me bonkers!! I don't know how these candidates keep the pace they do!

Until next time...
m
OH...and GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

erinlitteral said...

Looove lazy Sundays .... and commenting on your blog :)

Great shots of those D and her son. Those will be so special to her.

Michelle O said...

Thanks Erin! And I love reading your comments...it puts a smiley face on me!
m