Saturday, January 19, 2008

*{Where Does Time Go?}*

My, my, my...I guess time flies by when you're having fun! I just wanted to make the following announcement...

January, February, and March 08 are completely booked. I will not be taking on any more sessions during these months!

However, I am already booking April 08 forward. So if you'd like to do a session when the sun decides to start peeking through the clouds again, let me know!

Hope you are all having a great weekend...and GO CHARGERS!!
m

1 comment:

Kathy in WA said...

Hi Michelle - I found your blog through Kelsey and Mark. LOVE the pictures you did of their family. Just precious. Glad little H could give you that yawning shot. :)

I've been browsing your blog and savoring the gorgeous pictures. Do you ever share some photograph tips? I'd love to hear what type of camera you use, lenses, photo editing ideas, etc.

Those of us with adorable children (and who doesn't think their kiddos are gorgeous - ha) and amateur photography skills would love to learn from such a talented artist like yourself.

Thanks!
Duckabush Blog