Wednesday, January 9, 2008

*{Scrumptious Shopping}*


For all of you that love unique and yummy shopping goodies...especially for little ones, I started a new section on the blog to the left...


Scroll down to "Scrumptious Shopping" and follow the fun shopping links I've posted.


And since we are talking about shopping...If you are in a slump with your skincare regime, you have *got to try* Philosophy! Their product is phenominal! Especially the Microdelivery Peel...isn't it mom?! I told my mom it would be the best $65 she ever spent on her face. And she agrees! It feels like I just stepped out of the spa from having a facial! And their Purity Cleanser is great as well...I would just say buy the whole "Makeup Optional" kit (it's on sale now for more than 50% off on their site or at Nordstrom)! I love to plug products when I find something that I can say I love and swear by! Why not share, right!?!


Anyways, have fun browsing the links! And yes...Mr and Mrs P, that cutie up top is your precious Miss A!

m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the six months pics! What a cutie! I have been wanting to buy some baby legs!!! Did you use them on your girls?

Michelle O said...

McLain...no I didn't use them on my girls. However, I would have bought them in a heartbeat if they were little miss s' age. They are perfect for crawling around or just running around the house in a onesie with the babylegs in the winter time. I am tempted to buy some for Mykaela because she is all about wearing dresses/skirts and I am all about the cool and funky stuff! It may look cute! I saw them at Nordstrom in the kids shoes department...I thought you could only buy them online...but Nordies carries them now.
m