Saturday, January 5, 2008

*{T-E-M-E-C-U-L-A}*

So while I was home visiting family for the holidays, I had the priveledge of shooting the "B" Family! They were a load of fun and just all around great people! I am sure they have been anxiously awaiting this sneek peek...well, I at least know their referral, Erin, has!

Temecula, CA is a great town...it used to be so much smaller! I remember the days where we would have Chinese Fire Drills in the middle of the intersections at 10pm because no one was out (yes I know...I was oh so wild)! Now-a-days, things have changed. It is a booming town; not the town I remember in my high school days!

Temecula is mostly known for its phenominal wineries! So if you have a chance, stop and check out some wineries and take a trip through Old Town...that is where this session was done. There are tons of unique stores...and stop by and have lunch at Rosa's Cantina...YUM!!!

So on to the pictures....(you can click the individual photos to enlarge)





And Mrs. B thought we probably wouldn't get any good ones! :)
Until next time,
m

1 comment:

erinlitteral said...

Love those 3. Great shots Shell....fun and unique, like out of a catalog. She's a silly stinker girl!