Monday, January 28, 2008

*{NKOTB...Made My Day}*

Okay, so I sort of can't believe I am publicly confessing this...however, I was *in love* with New Kids on the Block back in the day...and if you are a female from my generation, admit it...so were you! September 12, 1990 I went to my very first concert and saw them (and if you know me, you also know I am a freak at remembering dates)!

So my mom called me this morning and Regis and Kelly were talking about how the New Kids are making a comeback! I am all giddy like a teenage girl again...but I am making a promise to my husband right now, I won't hang up the Joey Joe poster like back in the day! And I promise not to bust out my trading cards that are somewhere probably stashed with my childhood memory tote in the garage!

Here is the article from People Magazine. And I have to confess, I would totally buy a ticket for nostalgic purposes...it would be a nice blast from the past! And yes, I so signed up on their site for email exclusives! Now you know one of my deepest darkest secrets, yes...I will always be a "block-head"!

Hangin' Tough,
m

3 comments:

Trina Scanapico said...

LOL! I was a fan too...of course..who wasn't?! Tickets were sold out though where I lived...I cried for days...lucky devil. ;-)

erinlitteral said...

You are hilarious.. love my friend.

Angie Penrose said...

Can it be true?! LOL! to funny. :)