Tuesday, July 14, 2009

*{ CA Senior Photographer}* Temecula CA Photographer | Fort Irwin Photographer


Hey there Class of 2010!

Some fun things are happening around here for all you Seniors! Senior sessions are moving into full swing!

Of course I always offer the regular Senior session for $125...you get to be like a supermodel for a couple of hours and rock some photos! But this year, there is something even better...

I am offering a BFF Senior Session! This is where you can have your senior pictures done with a friend for only $200. Do the math (which you all should be good at now) and that works out to only $100 each! So you both save some bucks and still get rockin' pictures that you know will be better than everyone else at school! Not to mention, I will get all the cool individual photos you love from the regular senior session, but also some pictures of you both together...perfect for your college dorm room!

And if that isn't cool enough...the Class of 2010 Senior that sends the most referrals to me (meaning their friends book a senior session through me as well) will win a brand new iPod Shuffle! And if you already have an iPod, well then you are in luck...because instead of the Shuffle, you can choose an iTunes gift card ($ amount equivalent to an iPod Shuffle).

So get that senior session booked and spread the word! This is for sure going to be a fun year! :)

3 comments:

Trina Scanapico said...

I love your new header photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle O said...

Thanks girl!!! Just got my disc from my session today! :)

Michelle O said...

OMGoodness Trina! Glad I went and looked at my photo again...Poor Mykaela was showing some panties! Yanked it down real quick for a fast crop and now we are good to go! :)