Thursday, July 23, 2009

*{Fun, Fun in the Summertime...}* Dupont WA Photographer

Oh Mrs. W...I know you have been waiting so patiently for this peek! I know you are also refreshing your computer {laughed at the email ;) }...so here is your precious family! Little *A* is just the cutest thing ever. Enjoy this age...I know people probably tell you all the time, but I think I underestimated how long they are really "young and little" for. Everyone always says, "enjoy this time...it goes by so fast." But I thought, oh, they will still be my little munchkins when they are in Kinder and 1st grade, etc. NO...they aren't! This is what people don't tell you! They go off to school!! So treasure this time you have with him while he has no care in the world, and no school! There is such a short window you have them at home to enjoy them...where life is ONLY about mommy and daddy! So never take it for granted...he is so incredibly precious. Okay, now that I am off my soapbox, and I feel like I've done my motherly duty to warn people that this time is shorter than people tell you...off to the preview! Enjoy! Off to work more on the gallery! :)


Okay...for some reason, this is one of my favorites of the three of you. I think it is just because it is such a nice candid moment...you three being just that...you three!


Ahhh...who wouldn't love a little one figuring out that funny thing on his belly called a button?!

Watch out Tiger...Grandpa has this one in training already!

Great shot of you two! LOVE the wispy hair action! I'm a sucker for wind and hair...it instantly throws the sexy factor in a shot!
Seriously...SERIOUSLY! How cute!
Until Next Time...
m :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new header picture. So great!! :)

Cathy said...

Love the shot with mom and her son's faces smushed together. :)

Team Caldwell said...

michelle! your stuff is so great and looking through the WA shots brought back such great memories! AND look at your "little" girls! Absolutely precious!
- Kristal Caldwell