Thursday, July 16, 2009

*{Washington Continued}* Lifestyle Photographer

As we continue on our journey, our next stop is the *P* family! This was so much fun...and if you've followed my blog for a long time, you will recognize these faces! I shot their maternity pictures for their first born, little Miss S' newborn pics, throw a couple more sessions in...and now her baby sister's newborn/lifestyle session at their house! It has been so fun to follow this family as it continues to grow with such cute little girls! They are always so much fun to work with and Little Miss S was so much fun to play with...she was not shy at all, and I even got KISSES when I left, not bad-huh?!

Here are some pics from around the house as we captured them all in their own special way...

I don't know what it is about this pic, but I love it...
This is how Miss S preferred to do the family photo! So we rolled with it! Can you blame the girl?! She now has something called a "little sister" in her life, so she wanted her 15 minutes of fame with me! :)
Love this shot and love Miss K's squished baby face! :)
Ah! Pure sweetness!
Breathing in the pureness of a newborn...
My little gumball!
Miss S...LOVE THIS PICTURE OF YOU!!! This is what happens when you have a two year old "look close to the circle and see if you can find your face!"
My little firecracker...I love your little voice...there is nothing like the voice of a two year old. Mr. and Mrs. P-get her on the camcorder at this age. I miss the sound of my kids at two...and I pray I pulled out the camcorder so I can remember the sound.
Until next time...
m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet.. great shots.

Erin

Fisher Family said...

Very nice shots of my old neighbors. the girls so sweet