Tuesday, July 14, 2009

*{Washington PART 1}* Dupont WA Photographer

What an amazing weekend I had! It was so quick, yet so fun! I flew up to Seattle Friday morning and had my first shoot that night...and it was a double booking! Mrs. H was a smart lady and booked two slots so she could have her sister's family there and the grandparents. We got some *amazing* shots...ones that her family will look back on thirty years from now and just fall in love with all over again! It was a ton of fun photographing the *H* family...I've photographed them in the past and they are always such a blast to work with.

Washington...you were all amazing! And I can't wait to relive my weekend through pictures! I squeezed in 3 (yes you read right) hours of fun personal time while I was there! On Sunday before I flew home, we had a crab bake at my cousin's house in Seattle, and I was able to see my family again...I miss them more than they know. Thank you so much you all for my 3 hours of play in one of the best cities in the US of A! And the crab was soooo good! Probably the freshest I've ever had...they dropped pods the day before to catch them!

So back to the pictures...here is a peek of some of the fun...and yes, the group shot, wouldn't you all kill to have a shot like that with all the loved ones in your life?!

I had an amazing time, and I can't wait for the next trip my camera takes me on! I love traveling to different cities for sessions! Talk about a dream job...


LOVE THIS ONE! Love the light...love how Miss P is highlighted...just great!

Love the squished noses in this kiss...Mrs. H...hang on to this picture and remember this age when he is 18!

The cousins having fun and taking in the Sound.

2 comments:

jlowe said...

welcome home! so glad you had a great trip! the pictures are gorgeous, as always! and i LOOOOVE the new header at the top of your blog - so sweet!! i see a big canvas of that one!!!! i'm off to vermont to shoot a wedding tomorrow...i'll call you when i get back!
hugs!!

Sara said...

LOVE the wonderful connection you captured. I am immediately drawn to the second to last one of the little girl and that amazing sparkle in her eyes! Just stunning!