Monday, July 20, 2009

*{Refresh...Refresh...Refresh...}* Dupont WA Photographer

There was no more appropriate title than "Refresh...Refresh...Refresh..."! This is what Mrs. J has been doing to her computer since I left the state of WA! I can't blame you...I know the excitement that builds when you are waiting to have just a glimpse of what is to come with your gallery! And this is exactly that...a glimpse! Much more to edit! Much more love captured in your photos like these...

This family was a ton of fun. I am seriously blessed with the *best* clients EVER! And this was their VERY first professional photo session of their family! Which made it even that more special for me! Every family *must* be captured in photos...I just can't stress it enough. Seriously, go pull up a photo of your child from a year ago and you will see how much they change in such a short time. One day, all these munchkins will be grown up and Mr. and Mrs. J will treasure each and every photograph remembering life when they were little! This time that we are all in right now...these phases with our children...they are only but a memory that we will hold on to when they are all grown up.

So here is your peek! Lovin' them girl! And now I'm off to take my birthday girl and her big sister bowling!

Until Next Time...
m :)

Lovin' these two of you!

Okay...don't you want to bottle this moment up forever in your memory?! How stinking cute is this!?!
Just so precious!


One gorgeous mama!
Love this family photo!
Such pure joy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST HAVE MORE..... :) Thanks for giving me a taste! Love them, M

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Must have more..... these are awesome, thanks! M

Anonymous said...

My! You've been a BUSY blogger... and photographer! I am in love with the shot of mom on her back wrapped around her daughter! I would BLOW THAT UP HUGE!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love how you capture the spirit of each of my daughters family! What a wonderful gift to view them. Thank you,
Grandma

Dawn said...

It must be that time of the month for me or I am completely hormonal or really tired...I am crying hysterically after seeing Michelle and McLain's pictures....I miss so much about Fort Lewis and seeing these 2 families smiling and loving on each other has made me realize how much I miss our own moments of laughter together. I love these pics Michelle. Precious, just precious moments of time you have captured. And this darn song you have playing on your website doesn't help....ok, I need to go blow my nose. Can't you have Led Zeppelin playing or something....ugh! xoxoxoxoxo

Michelle O said...

Dawn! You crack me up...Led Zeppelin! :) I'm not going to lie...I love it when my photos put people into tears. It means I succeeded! That is what photography is all about...remembering loved ones, right?!

Thinking of you girl and hoping we are on the east coast with you in a year and a half when we start on our new Army adventure!! :)

xoxo

jlowe said...

oooo-michelle - these are amazing! this is one happy family and the photos really capture all their wonderful-ness!