Wednesday, July 15, 2009

*{Pink or Blue}* Dupont Washington Photographer

Moving right along on our journey through the South Sound...next up is the gorgeous mama-to-be Mrs. O! We met Saturday morning at Saltar's Point photographing her maternity session and had a fabulous time! Since I know Mrs. O and all of her friends are stalking the blog, I thought I'd post these few that I've edited so far. I have *much* more editing to do...it was so hard for me to narrow shots down for this session! Just too many good ones!

AND...Mr. and Mrs. O are NOT finding out if it is a boy or girl until the big "birthday party"! But I know this baby will be a special one because her due date is my birthday!! So I am hoping you have the baby on August 12th at 2:03am (I think that is the time I was born!!! Correct me if I'm wrong mom!). My vote is a girl on 8/12/09 at 2:03am...WHAT IS YOUR VOTE?! The person closest to the date and time (guessing the sex is just for fun) will win a little something-something. So leave it in the comments HERE ON THE BLOG! Not on Facebook all of my FB fans! I'm thinking, in the spirit of the PNW, a Starbucks coffee will be on me if you win! :)

So enjoy these photos! :) I had so much fun, and I'm so thankful we had the chance to see each other again and spend a couple of hours goofing off for the camera! :)

xoxo,
m

Love this one...so awesome!

Okay...love this shot! I love head-less pictures sometimes! :) You're gorgeous Courtney...don't get me wrong! It's the artsy-fartsy side of me!
And to the moron that tagged up my favorite piece of beached wood (I'm talking about the red and yellow spraypaint all over it that you can't see)...go take some art classes and make some money doing that on canvas...don't mess up mother nature and force this image into a black and white!
Love tall grass!
On her booking sheet, she said they laugh a lot together...does this not capture that perfectly!?!

yummy yummy backlighting to quench my lighting thirst!

12 comments:

the Sisson's said...

Woo Hoo! I think I should get the "somethin-somethin" just for being FIRST to comment!! Oh, wait...there's NO STARBUCK'S IN LEESVILLE!!!
Anyway... it's a girl. I've had a feeling since I found out she was PG that it would be a girl. I can just see C w/ a sweet little girl that she can accessorize ;) As for the due date... I think it will be the 15th of Aug. - no wait, the 16th. and for the time... I think her baby will show up around mid-afternoon, maybe 2pm ish.
There, I think that covers it. Can't wait to see how I faired at this...
BTW I love love love the new shot of you and the girls - you look so happy!

Anonymous said...

I think she is going to go on August 8th.. around morning time maybe 9ish. :) I think she will have a beautiful boy just cause I have boys on the brain. M

Lane said...

Ok, Heidi, I'm going to submit one to just b/c you have no Starbucks! j/k! :) I think August 10th at 2:15pm. And I think it's a girl as well. I just see Courtney dressing up a girl all cute and with all the latest stylish things!

Emily Jacobs said...

Since one of my best friends was born on August 11th, I'm going to make that my guess. At 4:44 to be exact! (And for what it's worth I think she looks like she has a born in that belly)

xoxo
em

Dawn Gaylord said...

Oh yeah, good luck choosing your favorite pictures Courtney....I think you should order an 8X10 of each one just to start. These pics are precious!! And I say Courtney will have a baby girl on 15 AUG between 9-10am. :)

Sara said...

Great photos Michelle. I can't wait to hear all about it. Love Saltar's Point and the long grass is very flattering!! As always, I'm a big fan!!

Alecia Williams said...

Beautiful Pictures!!! I think August 11!! Around 11:12 a.m. :O)

McLain said...

August 16, 4 am :)

BOY!

Love the pics :)

Jennifer Knight said...

Gorgeous photos Michelle. I'm a friend of Matt and Courtney's and a photographer myself. Just wanted to say that I love your poses and lighting for them, they're great! And since I'm new to the area and still gathering up my own bank of portrait locations, I may borrow your Saltar's Point if you don't mind. :D And I also love the headless shot.
P.S. My vote is boy on 8/8/09 at 10:18pm! Can't wait to meet the little peanut!

The Mihalyi Family said...

August 13th, 3pm and it is going to be a BOY!

erinlitteral said...

August 10th, 9:15am, GIRL.

Erin L.- mmm.. Starbucks!

Amy Oliver said...

I think they're having a boy on...hmmm...Aug 14th early in the morning. Let's say 6am ish.