Tuesday, November 24, 2009

*{BFFs}* Mennife CA Photographer

This session was so special for many different reasons. Erin was my sidekick through high school. When I think back at my high school years, I immediately think of Erin, Mindy and Natalie (the two other goofballs in the group), and myself...running around Temecula without a care in the world. We had so much fun...innocent fun...the kind of fun that we all pray for our daughters when they are that age! Now, a good 15 years later, we all have little girls of our own...SO.MUCH.FUN! So of course when my BFF was due with her third precious little girl, I knew my camera had to be all over her! And then the session became even more important to me when little Miss Taylor was born. To her family's surprise, little Miss Taylor was born with Downs Syndrome and with a hole in her heart. With everything their family has gone through in the past few weeks, I wanted so much to give them photos they will always treasure. Miss Taylor has a lot that she will be going through just in the next 6 months or so, starting with surgery to fix that precious little heart. Little Miss Taylor has already begun to bless her family in many different ways. It was evident just in the way her older sisters look at her...they are in awe. And through Faith, her family will find the strength, direction, and comfort they need.

So here is a family that will always have a special place in *my* heart, and a family that I admire on so many levels...


OH MY GOSH...those cheeks are to die for!

Proud big sisters...



Seriously...how cool is Annie the dog?!

And a slideshow of their session for you to enjoy~


A medical fund has been established to help with Miss Taylor's medical bills not covered by insurance. If your heart so desires, please contact me via email (info@michelleocampophotography.com) to find out where donations may be mailed.

Until Next Time~
-m

8 comments:

Anda said...

these are beautiful, michelle! i especially love the wide angle shot with all the cloudy sky.

Nana said...

All I can say with tears in my eyes is "Thank you" Michelle. That seems like so little in appreciation for what you have done and shared about this precious little gift and the family she has been blessed with.

Unknown said...

Love these pictures and LOVE this Family in soo many ways!! Michelle you did a wonderful job capturing such precious moments!!

erinlitteral said...

THANK YOU MICHELLE ~ You're too good to us.

I tell you.. this girl of ours (Michelle) is such a giver. She (you ;)) have the biggest heart and has made us feel so loved and cared for these past few weeks. She was exactly the same when I first met her in high school. I was a newby as a junior( ugh) and she volunteered to show me around the campus and introduce me to people.. I was SO relieved.. we've been friends ever since!

I love the pictures and just received the CD. We are so blessed by them and can't wait to get some blow ups!

GladysJem said...

Michelle, I love these. They are absolutely beautiful. I work with young children with disabilities and some of them have down syndrome. I love all of my kids so much, and think they are so precious so this shoot makes my heart smile even more.

Trina Scanapico said...

These are so beautiful! Sending lots of prayers to your friend and her family!

Jessica F said...

Awww! These photos are just precious!! My nephew has Downs and is just the sweetest kid ever. I love him to death! You captured these family pictures so well, and she just looks like a little angel! I love these!! Thanks for sharing! <3

Beth said...

Great images! Beautiful family!