Monday, November 23, 2009

*{Photog Shoot-out}*

This is something I think all photographers love to do...get together with other photographers and just shoot away to your heart's content...a chance to break all rules and have no pressure. And that is what we did. Photographers from all over the world, coming together with one common theme...we love photography. Put someone in front of our camera, and we will shoot!

The night before the Jasmine Star Workshop, we all met up for some shooting time, followed by drinks and dinner once the sun set over gorgeous Laguna Beach. It was a fabulous way to get to know each other before the workshop, and make connections with some wonderful individuals. The connections made were real and genuine, and I hope we all keep in touch and follow each others journeys for many years to come. Here are some pics of our fun and some of the wonderful photographers I was able to share this experience with...

Fabulous Jersey Girl, Jessica







The girl with a contagious smile, Gladys Jem...




The super-sweet and genuine Radelle...
And super-talented and so incredibly fun, Anda...

And here is a tribute to some wonderful souls that were thrilled to be in front of the camera as we were shooting. Any random person on the beach was probably trying to figure out who these people were because we looked like hardcore paparazzi with a dozen photographers shooting them!


These last few make my heart sing...




Thanks for a fabulous evening ladies~
m

5 comments:

GladysJem said...

I kind of really really really love this post. You make me smile Michelle. Can't wait til I see you again! Xox

Anda said...

LOVE it sooo much! And yes, I will email you those pics of yourself, for sure!! i love all these photos you took. love that i met you!

Jessica Morrisy said...

Thank you so much! These are awesome:) I miss all you guys so much...sniffle sniffle.

Monica Brown said...

i LOVE LOVE how you photograph with backlighting. I wish I could do it as well! Beautiful work as always Michelle. These girls have made an invaluable friend...

Trina Scanapico said...

These are stunning!